New Index

This is so strange to write, but this is my final portfolio! It is weird to think that I have gotten to this point, but I have and I love how it turned out!

 For my portfolio, I wanted simple and elegant. I didn't want too much going on, leading to a confusing website that no user would like. I thought this template was exactly what I was looking for. I looked at other websites to get an idea of what I wanted, and several other websites had similar layouts to what I envisioned.

For my actual website, I was not here for the majority of the time we had to build it, but I thought with the template, the stress of making the website was less of a burden. I just needed to customize the CSS to make it my own. After that, I was essentially done. For the background, I wanted something simple so the user would focus on the the content of the website and not the busy background. For the actual content, I chose to feature my best work, and stuff that I know would display my skills. For the other fillers, I chose to do an about page and a contact me page. I wanted a concise portfolio, so the user is not bogged down with a bunch of useless links and information.

Although this is my final portfolio, it still needs work and a whole lot more customizing. I love how this turned out and I am proud to call this my professional portfolio!

Link to my portfolio: http://eravensonline.net/students/725sb16/

Comments

Popular Posts