Senior Project Week 5


Well... I had to restart. But that is okay, I found a template that is even better than the one I originally going. This one is way easier to edit than the other one, which is an added bonus. After I chose the new template, I changed the summaries and the fonts to fit my website better. I am also trying to figure out how to change the color of the background, among other pieces of the website. For the social media portion, I created a picture of all the social media icons that Fran's Bakery uses. Now,  I am going to work on other images for the other pages, such as the history page, the menu page, and the Contact Us page. Of course, my biggest issue is that I can't find where to change the colors of the background. I have found the the gradient overlays, and the images, but I can't find the CSS for the background of the content anywhere. I don't understand, but that can be my next task. Finally, I want to end this on a happy note: I am finally understanding this concept and I'm excited to enter this for Senior Show.

Goodbye for now


Sabeeha 

Comments

Popular Posts